Reopening of Mario Gromo Library / Mediatheque and Historical Archives
New opening hours
The Library / Mediatheque and the Historical Archives reopen to the public and it will be open on Tuesdays from 9 am to 1 pm.
From May the Library / Mediatheque will be open on Tuesday, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9 am to 1 pm;
the Historical Archives will be open on Tuesdays from 9 am to 1 pm.
Access to the Library/Mediatheque and the Archives will be available by appointment only (please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and wait for the booking confirmation stating day and time).
The following rules must be followed in order to access the premises:
- Wear a mask on arrival and for the entire length of the visit at the Library/Mediatheque. Those who refuse wearing a mask will be denied access and be invited to leave.
- Have their temperature measured by a designated member of staff; access won’t be allowed if temperature is above 37.5°;
- Sanitise hands and wear disposable gloves provided by the Museum in order to browse the volumes;
- Sign the Covid-19 self-declaration;
- Put personal belongings in a plastic bag provided by the Museum and place it in a locker;
- Use only personal cameras or smartphones to reproduce any material. Photocopies of texts cannot be made or requested.